Simple Green Concentrated Cleaner
Simple Green® is one of the most versatile all-purpose cleaners you can buy! It's non-toxic and biodegradable, without harmful bleach or ammonia. Because it is a concentrate, you can custom dilute Simple Green to clean just about anything. It replaces most cleaners, detergents, degreasers and solvents you're using now!
Discover the value and power of Simple Green and your green will go a lot further, too.
• Non-Toxic, Biodegradable
• Non-Ionic, Non-Flammable, Non-Abrasive
• Exempt from OSHA & EPA special handling & personal protection requirements for hazardous materials
• Economical Concentrate
• Safer alternative to hazardous chemicals and solvents
• Authorized by the USDA for use in Federally inspected meat & poultry plants
The simple fact is, Simple Green is as strong as it is safe. Which makes it one of the most cost effective ways to remove oil, lubricants, grease and grime from practically any washable surface. Concentrated, water-based cleaner/degreaser contains a blend of synthetic, high-grade penetrants activated by cold/hot water. Custom dilute for specialized cleaning. For use in a broad range of applications including dip tanks. "Clear green" liquid has a mild pH of 9.3 to 9.5 and a pleasant sassafras scent. Contains no petroleum.
WHERE TO USE:
• Engines and machinery
• Dip tanks, aqueous-based parts washers, steam cleaners and pressure sprayers
• Manufacturing equipment
• Food processing plants and food preparation areas (grills, vents, traps & more)
• Prepping prior to painting, plating or welding
• Floor scrubbing and general plant maintenance
• Fleet and mass transit vehicles
• HVACR coils and cooling towers
• Removing machining oils and cutting fluids from manufactured parts and extruded tubing
Need to know how to clean something?
Download our Industrial/Institutional Applications/Dilution Ratio Chart (.pdf)
SAFETY COMPARISON CHART:
Download Safety Comparison Chart (.pdf)
• REPLACES OZONE DEPLETING SUBSTANCES (ODS) and hazardous chemicals. Meets federal Clean Air Act requirements - no need for ODS warning labels.
• LISTED ON THE EPA NATIONAL CONTINGENCY PLAN (NCP) Product Schedule as a surface washing agent.*
• EXEMPT FROM OSHA AND EPA REQUIREMENTS for special handling and personal protection for hazardous materials.
• USDA AUTHORIZED for use in Federally inspected meat and poultry plants.
• HELPS REDUCE WORKERS COMPENSATION CLAIMS in 4 major areas: Slip and fall, inhalation problems, eye damage, contact dermatitis/chemical burns. Mild 9.5 pH provides user-friendly cleaning
* Simple Green is on the U.S. Environmental Agency's National Contingency Plan schedule as a surface-washing agent for use in oil spills occuring in open waterways. This listing does not mean the EPA approves, recommends, licenses, certifies or authorizes the use of Simple Green. The listing means only that data has been properly submitted to the EPA as required by Subpart J of the National Contingency Plan. Coast Guard approval is required for specific NCP uses.
• SAVES TIME by thoroughly, quickly breaking up grease and sludge to easily rinse off all water-safe surfaces.
• SAVES MONEY by eliminating inventory of single purpose cleaners. Concentrate allows custom blending for heavy to light cleaning needs.
• CUTS COSTS related to disposal of hazardous wastes, and costs of the protective gear required for handling high pH and caustic cleaners.
• SAVES LABOR by reducing scrubbing and brushing. IT WORKS.
Available in 24 oz. trigger, 1 gallon, 2.5 gallon, 5 gallon, 15 gallon and 55 gallon drums and 275 gallon totes.
MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET
Download Material Safety Data Sheet (.pdf)
• 24 oz - #13012
• 1 gallon - #13005
• 2.5 gallon- #13225
• 5 gallon - #13006
• 15 gallon - #13016
• 55 gallon - #13008
• 275 gallon - #13275